The Ceres Landing Mat is an American football training tool designed to provide players with a safe landing during kick blocking drills, tackling drills, and any other practice that results in a hard landing. It functions as a crash pad so that players can practice the same drill repetitively and get full extension without the risk of serious injury. A must-have for receivers to practice diving catches, for running backs to practice leaping over piles at the goal line, and for defensive players to practice repetitive tackling. Landing mats are an essential part of any field equipment set. The Ceres Landing Mat is available in 2 different sizes to accommodate for varying surface areas. Size: 100 x 100 x 20cm and 200 x 100 x 20cm. Weighs 14 kg to 28 kg.
- Allows players to safely practice repetitive diving drills
- Can be combined to cover a larger surface area
- Waterproof equipment that can be used all year long
- Interior made of compressive foam that absorbs energy upon contact
- Cover made of highly durable, coated vinyl
- Very solid seaming to ensure esthetic touch and durability
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 20cm and 200 x 100 x 20cm
- Weight: 14 kg or 28 kg
- Made in Spain
*We offer unlimited custom color options for every item. Simply select “Custom Color” from the drop down menu and indicate your preferred color at checkout under “order notes”.
**Shipping costs are calculated separately. A Ceres representative will contact you via e-mail once your order is placed to provide your shipping cost.